Select the points of multiple sets.
Anyone familiar with the OfLine selection option
in Terramodel knows that you are limited to selecting one set at a time. The TML
Guy has a solution for you: OfLines.tml.
OfLines.tml holds the selected points in the previous
selection set. To change the layer, elevation, color, name, etc. for the points
defining the selected sets, select the points using OfLines.tml
then issue a command such as Modify/ReLayer and select the Previous option.
The points selected with the OfLines.tml will be selected. Or use
the option in OfLines.tml to select only the radius points of the
How to use the OfLines
After downloading OfLines.* to the Terramodel installation
folder\Terramodel\tmls folder, open a Terramodel project and type oflines
at the Terramodel command line:
You will see:
The following is a procedure to relayer the radius points of selected sets.
- Type OfLines at the command line.
- Select the desired sets.
- Check Include radius points twice. The option will change to
Only select radius points.
- Click OK.
- From the Modify menu, select ReLayer.
- Place the mouse in the graphics area and click the right mouse button.
- Select the Previous option.
- The radius points of the desired sets will be selected.
- Complete the ReLayer command by selecting a layer for the radius
points and click OK.
Return to Products Page
For more information please call us at (909) 797-9374