Convert Sets into Breaklines
- Place points along a set at even intervals
- Places points along straight segments as well as curve segments
- Assigns elevations to new points from known elevations along existing sets
- 2D Points in the selected sets will be assigned prorated elevations
- Creates points for better DTMs or staking
DTM before Set2BL.tml
DTM after Set2BL.tml
Set2BL.tml replaces the Terramodel commands: divide line,
arcbl and 3d.
How to use Set2BL.tml
You will see the following:
After downloading Set2bl.* to the Terramodel installation folder\Terramodel\tmls
folder, open a Terramodel project and type set2bl at the command line and
press the < enter > key.
Select the desired sets or pick the DTM layer to add points to all sets in the DTM.
Click Settings to specify the Maximum straight segment distance
and Maximum middle ordinate.
Note: The curves in the selected sets will be converted to short
continuous breaklines based on the maximum middle ordinate setting.
This tml will help you create better DTMs.
For more information please call us at (909) 797-9374